Enjin Coin (CURRENCY:ENJ) traded down 3.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on December 22nd. Enjin Coin has a total market capitalization of $25.29 million and $402,381.00 worth of Enjin Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Enjin Coin has traded 12.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Enjin Coin token can now be purchased for $0.0332 or 0.00000927 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, AirSwap, Cobinhood and Liqui.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00008980 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002933 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028591 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000658 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $77.15 or 0.02152412 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.82 or 0.00162320 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.62 or 0.00212571 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028259 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000106 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00028266 BTC.
Enjin Coin Token Profile
Enjin Coin’s launch date was July 24th, 2017. Enjin Coin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 761,308,535 tokens. Enjin Coin’s official website is enjincoin.io. The Reddit community for Enjin Coin is /r/EnjinCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Enjin Coin’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Enjin Coin
Enjin Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinrail, COSS, HitBTC, Bancor Network, Liqui, OKEx, Kucoin, Kyber Network, IDEX, Binance, Tidex, Cobinhood, Livecoin, Upbit, AirSwap, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enjin Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Enjin Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Enjin Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Enjin Coin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Enjin Coin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.