Esports Token (CURRENCY:EST) traded down 6.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on January 21st. One Esports Token token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0016 or 0.00000046 BTC on major exchanges. During the last seven days, Esports Token has traded down 15.9% against the US dollar. Esports Token has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $121,234.00 worth of Esports Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00008486 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029197 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000779 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0868 or 0.00002507 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $64.69 or 0.01869556 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6.28 or 0.00181508 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $6.98 or 0.00201765 BTC.
- Tezos (XTZ) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00010990 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000111 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00029205 BTC.
Esports Token Token Profile
Esports Token (CRYPTO:EST) uses the hashing algorithm. Esports Token’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens. Esports Token’s official Twitter account is @esports_chain. Esports Token’s official website is esportschain.org.
Buying and Selling Esports Token
Esports Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Esports Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Esports Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Esports Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Esports Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Esports Token and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.