Ether Zero (CURRENCY:ETZ) traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on August 11th. Ether Zero has a market cap of $13.84 million and approximately $1.93 million worth of Ether Zero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Ether Zero coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0843 or 0.00000737 BTC on popular exchanges including DigiFinex, EXX, Cryptopia and Hotbit. In the last seven days, Ether Zero has traded 7.4% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $210.77 or 0.01842827 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.78 or 0.00050574 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 12.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000010 BTC.
About Ether Zero
Ether Zero (ETZ) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 15th, 2018. Ether Zero’s total supply is 206,239,187 coins and its circulating supply is 164,209,774 coins. Ether Zero’s official website is etherzero.org. Ether Zero’s official message board is medium.com/@etherzero. Ether Zero’s official Twitter account is @EtherZero_org and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ether Zero
Ether Zero can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, EXX, DigiFinex and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether Zero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ether Zero should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ether Zero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ether Zero Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.