Ethersocial (CURRENCY:ESN) traded 1.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on July 4th. In the last week, Ethersocial has traded down 6.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Ethersocial coin can currently be purchased for $0.0200 or 0.00000169 BTC on popular exchanges. Ethersocial has a market cap of $650,878.00 and approximately $1,569.00 worth of Ethersocial was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003353 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $33.30 or 0.00281895 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00008534 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $199.31 or 0.01687087 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0324 or 0.00000274 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000874 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.74 or 0.00150152 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.36 or 0.00028428 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003367 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $653.17 or 0.05529395 BTC.
Ethersocial (CRYPTO:ESN) is a coin. Ethersocial’s total supply is 70,263,413 coins and its circulating supply is 32,603,440 coins. The official message board for Ethersocial is blog.ethersocial.network. Ethersocial’s official website is ethersocial.network. Ethersocial’s official Twitter account is @ESNfoundation.
Ethersocial Coin Trading
Ethersocial can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethersocial directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethersocial should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ethersocial using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethersocial Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethersocial and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.