Join us on Monday, November 9, to find out how to enhance your research capabilities through safer cell sorting & uniquely designed 3D culturing vehicles
3D cell culture techniques have continued to receive attention with many scientists questioning whether it is now time to start transitioning from 2D to complete 3D cell culture techniques. 3D models hold remarkable promise for disease modeling, with the potential to help study tissue repair and drug responses.
In this webinar, Jin Akagi, CEO at On-chip Biotechnologies, Carl Radosevich, Senior Manager in Scientific Applications and Collaborations, PHCbi, and its incubation product specialist, Holly Hattaway, will explore the advances in 3D cell culturing for spheroids, compare the two methods and their respective results, and discuss the options available to overcome the limitations associated with spheroid development. Also, find out how to enhance your research capabilities through safer cell sorting, uniquely designed 3D culturing vehicles and smart controls in incubation decontamination methodology.
- Compare current 2D cell culturing limitations and challenges to the emerging field of 3D cell culture
- Review the current state of cell sorting limitations and challenges
- Gain understanding of advances in 3D cell spheroid culturing and cell-sorting technology
- Develop an understanding of smart controls in incubator decontamination
Who should attend?
- This webinar will provide insights for molecular and cellular biologists, especially those working in retinal, stem cell, or cancer research.
Certificate of attendance
All webinar participants can request a certificate of attendance, including a learning outcomes summary for continuing education purposes.
This webinar will run on Monday, November 9, at:
- 17:00 GMT
- 18:00 CET
- 12:00 EST
- 09:00 PST
SelectScience runs more than 10 webinars a month across various scientific topics, discover more of our webinars here>>