Fire Lotto (CURRENCY:FLOT) traded down 12.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 1:00 AM E.T. on December 20th. Over the last seven days, Fire Lotto has traded down 14.2% against the US dollar. One Fire Lotto token can now be bought for $0.0214 or 0.00000585 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, TOPBTC, Crex24 and YoBit. Fire Lotto has a total market cap of $450,618.00 and $73,464.00 worth of Fire Lotto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00007594 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00055325 BTC.
- EvenCoin (EVN) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00017963 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.54 or 0.00123630 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded up 24.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000455 BTC.
- OWNDATA (OWN) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0341 or 0.00000929 BTC.
- PRASM (PSM) traded 16.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- Soniq (SONIQ) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0367 or 0.00000999 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000273 BTC.
Fire Lotto Profile
FLOT is a token. Its genesis date was January 15th, 2018. Fire Lotto’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 21,012,321 tokens. The Reddit community for Fire Lotto is /r/Firelotto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Fire Lotto is firelotto.io. Fire Lotto’s official Twitter account is @FireLottery and its Facebook page is accessible here. Fire Lotto’s official message board is medium.com/@FireLottery.
Fire Lotto Token Trading
Fire Lotto can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, YoBit, TOPBTC and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fire Lotto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Fire Lotto should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Fire Lotto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Fire Lotto Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Fire Lotto and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.