FREE Coin (CURRENCY:FREE) traded 80.9% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on July 4th. In the last seven days, FREE Coin has traded down 38.3% against the dollar. One FREE Coin token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Token Store and Crex24. FREE Coin has a market capitalization of $717,328.00 and approximately $2,619.00 worth of FREE Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00003470 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $33.00 or 0.00294592 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008928 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $196.10 or 0.01750653 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0314 or 0.00000280 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0997 or 0.00000890 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.48 or 0.00031062 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.08 or 0.00152502 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0718 or 0.00000641 BTC.
FREE Coin Profile
FREE Coin’s launch date was April 5th, 2018. FREE Coin’s total supply is 10,000,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,700,200,594,990 tokens. FREE Coin’s official Twitter account is @THE_FREE_COIN and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for FREE Coin is www.FREEcoin.technology.
FREE Coin Token Trading
FREE Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Token Store and Crex24. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as FREE Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade FREE Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy FREE Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for FREE Coin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for FREE Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.