Gems (CURRENCY:GEM) traded up 1.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 19th. During the last week, Gems has traded down 14% against the US dollar. One Gems token can currently be purchased for about $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io and Fatbtc. Gems has a total market cap of $379,102.00 and $3,123.00 worth of Gems was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003135 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012279 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $18.77 or 0.00228332 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $111.83 or 0.01360089 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0661 or 0.00000803 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.74 or 0.00033362 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $12.02 or 0.00146135 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000083 BTC.
Gems Token Profile
Gems ‘s genesis date was January 6th, 2018. Gems ‘s total supply is 8,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,152,794,971 tokens. The Reddit community for Gems is /r/gemsprotocol. Gems ‘s official website is gems.org. Gems ‘s official Twitter account is @getgemsorg. Gems ‘s official message board is blog.gems.org.
Buying and Selling Gems
Gems can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Fatbtc and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gems directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gems should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gems using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gems Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gems and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.