GrandCoin (CURRENCY:GDC) traded down 2% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 1st. One GrandCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, GrandCoin has traded 0.2% higher against the US dollar. GrandCoin has a total market cap of $112,128.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of GrandCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $52.42 or 0.00813128 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002970 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004091 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0884 or 0.00001373 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00021418 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003647 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008439 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001764 BTC.
GrandCoin Coin Profile
GrandCoin (GDC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 13th, 2013. GrandCoin’s total supply is 884,125,802 coins. GrandCoin’s official Twitter account is @GDCPool. GrandCoin’s official website is grandcoin.info.
GrandCoin Coin Trading
GrandCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GrandCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade GrandCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GrandCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for GrandCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for GrandCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.