HERE we mo’, here we mo’. . .
Men, you have just one week left to sign up to grow a moustache for blokes’ health charity Movember.
To get you in the mood, have a go at our fun quiz and guess which celeb supporters of the initiative are dressed as moustachioed legends.
The stars sported their disguises to help launch this year’s Grow a Mo campaign, supported for a second year by The Sun.
Men are urged to sport a ’tache for November and get sponsored by friends and family.
Movember started in Australia and launched here 11 years ago.
It draws attention to the fact men are dying six years earlier than women due to common health causes.
So study our pictures and sort out which celebs are up to mo’ good. There is one lady among them — and she is the paso doble of a giant of the big screen.
Sky Sports and Tipping Point telly host Ben Shephard is also in the mix, as you have never seen him before.
He says: “We need to encourage men to talk about their health. The Movember Foundation has an incredible goal to try to reduce the number of young men dying by 25 per cent — and they want to do it by 2030. Stay classy, Movember.”
Another supporter is England rugby union ace Dylan Hartley.
He said: “We’ve all got a father, a brother, a friend that’s experienced some sort of physical health or mental health issues. To have a charity championing these things is huge for men’s health.”
WHO’S WHO IN OUR QUIZ?
- The Sun is supporting the Grow a Mo campaign and you can too – by growing your own. To sign for the charity challenge, go to movember.com, click on the Grow a Moustache tab and follow the simple steps.
1. Ben Miller as Salvador Dali
2. Kem Cetinay as Hulk Hogan
3. Paddy McGuinness as Freddie Mercury
4. Ben Shephard as Ron Burgundy
5. Martin Kemp as John Lennon
6. Leigh Francis as Burt Reynolds
7. Ashley Roberts as Charlie Chaplin