ENJOY a free takeaway dinner worth £15 from Just Eat, thanks to money-saving website TopCashback.
A tasty takeaway that’s free sounds too good to be true but TopCashback is giving all new members the chance to get £15 off their Just Eat order.
This deal is strictly for new members so if you’re already signed up to the cashback website, you sadly can’t wangle a freebie meal.
But if you haven’t, you can bag the deal until July 1 or before 5,000 people have redeemed the offer – whichever is sooner.
How to get £15 cashback
To get the offer, you need to:
- Sign up to TopCashback.co.uk using this link here (it’s free)
- This should take you to the 100 per cent cashback up to £15 at Just Eat deal. You’ll then be diverted to the takeaway site to pick your meal and make a minimum purchase of £15
- The refund will show in your account on the site or app within seven working days and you will be able to have it paid into your bank account 14 working days after the deal has ended
Just be aware that cashback offers sometimes go wrong and deals aren’t tracked, in which case you won’t get your cash.
So you should only buy the takeaway if you were planning to treat yourself this weekend anyway.
And if you spend more than £15, you’ll just the £15 back in cashback.
How to make the most of cashback
Use a cashback website or app to get the best deals and save a bargain
- With TopCashback, there are two membership levels – Classic and Plus, depending on how much access you want to different rates and bonuses
- Classic is free to use and Plus costs just £5 a year
- Browse your cashback website or app and choose from 1000s of retailers and exclusive cashback offers
- Click through to find your favourite retails and shop just as you would normally.
- Earn cashback when the retailer pays the website commission for your purchase and the website, in turn, pays that money to you as ‘earnings’
- If you register your debit or credit card, you can also benefit from cashback with selected retailers in store with the OnCard feature
- Install the Cashback Notifier to be reminded to use TopCashback when shopping online so you know exactly what you can get back when you shop
- You can receive your pay-out via bank transfer or PayPal
- If you want to make even more out of your cashback, choose to exchange it for a wide range of high street gift cards, including Amazon, Boots and Argos.
If you don’t live in a delivery catchment area, pop down to your local fish and chip shop tonight for a free dinner thanks to TopCashback.
Already signed up to TopCashback? Quidco also has a £15 free meal deal across takeaways at Just Eat, Pizza Hut and Domino’s.
What’s your favourite takeaway service? We compare delivery apps to find the best one.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Money team? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org