FANCY a pizza on “Blue Monday”? Then you should order from Pizza Hut as you’ll get up to £15 of your order in cashback.
Cashback website TopCashback is currently offering the deal and it’s available until February 3.
All you need to do to get the £15 worth of free is sign up to the website, make your order and then wait for the money to be refunded.
If you spend less than £15 and pick up Pizza Hut’s large pizza deal for £9.99, for example, you’ll get £9.99 back.
Sadly, the deal is only available to new TopCashback customers and it can only be redeemed once per household on a first come first served basis.
How to earn £15 bonus cashback at Pizza Hut
- Follow this link to TopCashback’s website and sign up
- Follow a link from TopCashback to Pizza Hut
- Make your order and enjoy the food
- Wait for the £15 to roll into your bank account
TopCashback customers will see the £15 bonus cashback refunded into their bank account within two weeks of the promotion end date.
If you want to read the full terms and conditions of the deal, click here.
How to get cashback every time you shop
NOT using a cashback site or app means you are missing out every time you shop. Here are full-time bargain hunter Collette Jones’ best tips.
- Check out welcome offers: Cashback sites have amazing freebies for new customers, such as a takeaway from Just Eat or a Benefit beauty product
- Look for cashback on everything: You can claim on things such as MOTs, insurance, train tickets and holidays
- Save money at the supermarket: It’s a good idea to download apps Shopmium, Check-outSmart, Quidco ClickSnap, GreenJinn and TopCashback’s Snap and Save. Check out what is available, pick it up in-store and upload a photo of the receipt to get your cashback
- Combine cashback offers with promotions: Double savings and maximise cashback by matching third-party offers from cashback sites with in-store and online promotions. You can’t always use discount codes with cashback, but you can take advantage of sales and offers such as free gifts
- Download cashback notifiers: The website Honey has a great notifier. It sits in your browser, pops up when you click on a website that offers cashback and searches voucher codes
Prices for takeaway pizzas can be eye watering, especially after we revealed how ordering a small pizza can cost you three times as much as a large.
Now it’s been found that in some areas, pizza chains Domino’s, Pizza Hut, Pizza Express and Papa Johns, are charging customers more for a large margarita pizza even though the same dish is cheaper at another branch.
Meanwhile, the pizza chain with the most pepperoni toppings has been revealed.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Money team? Email us at email@example.com or call 0207 78 24516. Don’t forget to join the Sun Money’s Facebook group for the latest bargains and money-saving advice.