YOU know autumn has arrived when the Pumpkin Spice Lattes start appearing again – here’s how you can get one for free.
Both Greggs and Starbucks have started serving the much-loved PSL from today, but at very different prices.
You can grab the seasonal favourite in Greggs for just £2.20, whereas a cup from Starbucks would set you back around £3.70, though prices do very depending on location.
To tempt PSL fans, Starbucks has added three new versions of it’s classic autumn drink including an Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte, a Pumpkin Spice Macchiato and a Pumpkin Spice Frappuccino.
Luckily, price won’t be an issue thanks to a handy deal from Topcashback.
What are cashback sites?
- Cashback sites are websites that pay you when you go through them to spend money with selected retailers and providers.
- You usually receive back either a percentage of the amount you spent or a maximum refund per purchase.
- The money you receive back can take anything from a few days to several months to appear in your account.
- The money you’re promised is not always guaranteed, you can be refused your cashback if you break the T&Cs or if the company goes bust.
New members can get up to £5 off to cover the cost of their caffeine fix from any major chain or independent coffee shops.
That means, if PSLs aren’t your favourite, you can visit any coffee shop that takes your fancy and get the cost of your drink covered.
Unfortunately, if you already have a TopCashback account you aren’t eligible for this offer.
To claim your free coffee:
- Go to TopCashback.co.uk and sign up for free.
- Visit your favourite coffee spot and purchase your favourite drink.
- Keep the receipt and take a picture – make sure the receipt shows the date and time of purchase, the retailer name and the item purchased that’s eligible for cashback
- Sign into your TopCashback account and submit your receipt:
- Once the photo of the receipt has been submitted the cashback can take up to seven days to show in your account.
- Once the money is showing in your account it can take up to 30 days to become payable.
This offer is only available until October 31 but only the first 2,000 people will get cashback, so don’t hang around on this one.
Make sure you submit your receipt within 48 hours of the offer’s end date, it won’t be valid after that.
And, this offer can only be redeemed once per household, so make sure your other half hasn’t beaten you too it.
Disney fan? Why not use your free coffee to try the secret Cinderella Latte at Starbucks.
You can also get the famous Greggs sausage roll for just 19p while you’re at it.
Like you coffee a little stronger? Then you’ll love the new chocolate coffee shot by Jägermeister.
We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online Money team? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org