- You can send money through Google Pay to anyone who has an email address and phone number.
- Google Pay, formerly called Google Wallet, makes it easy to send money to friends, make payments in stores, or buy things online or within the app itself.
- Google Pay limits how much you can send in a single transaction in the US to $10,000.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Money can make things awkward enough as it is, so the easier it is to pay for things, the better. And it doesn’t get much easier than using Google Pay. This super simple payment portal app makes sending payments as easy as a few taps on your screen.
To send money via Google Pay, follow these steps:
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to send money through Google Pay
2. Enter the email or phone number of the intended recipient, or select their name from your contacts.
3. Enter the amount of money you wish to send.
4. Tap “Send” and the funds will be transferred.
Note that you must add a bank account or debit card to send money to individuals, but you can make online purchases with only a credit card attached to the account.
Also, if the recipient that you’re sending money to does not already use Google Pay, they have 14 days to create an account and claim the payment, or else it will be returned to you.