ICO OpenLedger (CURRENCY:ICOO) traded 59.5% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on November 6th. In the last week, ICO OpenLedger has traded 58.4% lower against the dollar. ICO OpenLedger has a total market cap of $41,841.00 and approximately $17.00 worth of ICO OpenLedger was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ICO OpenLedger token can now be purchased for $0.0898 or 0.00001376 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00008087 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003971 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015240 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0243 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.82 or 0.00150507 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.91 or 0.00259067 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000171 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $682.33 or 0.10456352 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011694 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
ICO OpenLedger Token Profile
ICO OpenLedger’s total supply is 465,952 tokens. ICO OpenLedger’s official Twitter account is @icoo_io. The Reddit community for ICO OpenLedger is /r/OpenLedgerDEX. The official website for ICO OpenLedger is icoo.io.
ICO OpenLedger Token Trading
ICO OpenLedger can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ICO OpenLedger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ICO OpenLedger should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ICO OpenLedger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ICO OpenLedger Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICO OpenLedger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.