ICO OpenLedger (CURRENCY:ICOO) traded 63.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on August 6th. Over the last week, ICO OpenLedger has traded 27.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One ICO OpenLedger token can currently be bought for about $0.0908 or 0.00000774 BTC on popular exchanges. ICO OpenLedger has a market cap of $42,321.00 and approximately $9.00 worth of ICO OpenLedger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00002696 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.65 or 0.00235552 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008519 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $153.48 or 0.01307558 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0792 or 0.00000675 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000189 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00020625 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.67 or 0.00099461 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0521 or 0.00000444 BTC.
ICO OpenLedger Token Profile
ICO OpenLedger’s total supply is 465,952 tokens. The Reddit community for ICO OpenLedger is /r/OpenLedgerDEX. ICO OpenLedger’s official website is icoo.io. ICO OpenLedger’s official Twitter account is @icoo_io.
ICO OpenLedger Token Trading
ICO OpenLedger can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ICO OpenLedger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ICO OpenLedger should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ICO OpenLedger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ICO OpenLedger Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICO OpenLedger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.