ICO OpenLedger (CURRENCY:ICOO) traded 111.5% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on July 11th. Over the last week, ICO OpenLedger has traded 25.8% lower against the US dollar. ICO OpenLedger has a total market capitalization of $115,767.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of ICO OpenLedger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ICO OpenLedger token can currently be bought for approximately $0.25 or 0.00002175 BTC on exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00002905 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $30.10 or 0.00263414 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008745 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $162.87 or 0.01425369 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0879 or 0.00000769 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 43.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001212 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $14.70 or 0.00128663 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.81 or 0.00024579 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
ICO OpenLedger Profile
ICO OpenLedger’s total supply is 465,952 tokens. The official website for ICO OpenLedger is icoo.io. ICO OpenLedger’s official Twitter account is @icoo_io. The Reddit community for ICO OpenLedger is /r/OpenLedgerDEX.
ICO OpenLedger Token Trading
ICO OpenLedger can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ICO OpenLedger directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ICO OpenLedger should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ICO OpenLedger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ICO OpenLedger Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ICO OpenLedger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.