InsaneCoin (CURRENCY:INSN) traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on September 27th. One InsaneCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0094 or 0.00000150 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange. InsaneCoin has a market capitalization of $215,573.00 and approximately $688.00 worth of InsaneCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, InsaneCoin has traded up 21.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $158.58 or 0.02534846 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008779 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000471 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00004008 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003564 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002343 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000570 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000050 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000028 BTC.
InsaneCoin Coin Profile
InsaneCoin (INSN) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 9th, 2016. InsaneCoin’s total supply is 22,923,850 coins. InsaneCoin’s official website is insane.network. InsaneCoin’s official Twitter account is @insanecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
InsaneCoin Coin Trading
InsaneCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as InsaneCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire InsaneCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase InsaneCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for InsaneCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for InsaneCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.