Invictus Hyperion Fund (CURRENCY:IHF) traded up 1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on June 25th. In the last week, Invictus Hyperion Fund has traded 37.2% higher against the dollar. Invictus Hyperion Fund has a market cap of $6.12 million and $17,906.00 worth of Invictus Hyperion Fund was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Invictus Hyperion Fund token can currently be purchased for $0.0511 or 0.00000449 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00004122 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $36.16 or 0.00317846 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $235.85 or 0.02072807 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008773 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000333 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001087 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.00 or 0.00166987 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 27.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.34 or 0.00020570 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 25.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0731 or 0.00000642 BTC.
About Invictus Hyperion Fund
Invictus Hyperion Fund’s total supply is 122,852,180 tokens and its circulating supply is 119,724,209 tokens. Invictus Hyperion Fund’s official website is invictuscapital.com/hyperion. The Reddit community for Invictus Hyperion Fund is /r/invictuscapital and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Invictus Hyperion Fund’s official Twitter account is @ic_invictus.
Buying and Selling Invictus Hyperion Fund
Invictus Hyperion Fund can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Invictus Hyperion Fund directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Invictus Hyperion Fund should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Invictus Hyperion Fund using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Invictus Hyperion Fund Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Invictus Hyperion Fund and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.