Jetcoin (CURRENCY:JET) traded 17.6% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on May 15th. Jetcoin has a market capitalization of $152,671.00 and $24,188.00 worth of Jetcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Jetcoin token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0224 or 0.00000278 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, CoinExchange and COSS. Over the last seven days, Jetcoin has traded 40.6% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005551 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.02 or 0.00334098 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012432 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001774 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0310 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 15% higher against the dollar and now trades at $71.44 or 0.00883268 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $12.68 or 0.00156758 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004849 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000097 BTC.
Jetcoin launched on April 3rd, 2015. Jetcoin’s total supply is 80,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,822,895 tokens. The Reddit community for Jetcoin is /r/Jetcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Jetcoin’s official website is jetcoin.io. Jetcoin’s official Twitter account is @jetcoins and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Jetcoin Token Trading
Jetcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, COSS and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jetcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Jetcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Jetcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Jetcoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jetcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.