- JPMorgan has been shaking up executive ranks in recent months as the race to see who might succeed CEO Jamie Dimon one day heats up.
- The country’s biggest bank by assets is trying to find new ways to use its monster $10.8 billion annual tech budget to better serve clients and compete with rival financial firms.
- It’s also investing heavily in digital to lure millennial investors.
- JPMorgan is closely watched as a bellwether for the entire financial industry.
- Business Insider reports regularly on the latest developments at JPMorgan. You can read our stories by subscribing to BI Prime.
Here’s what we know about what’s going on inside of JPMorgan right now, from who is leading the race to succeed CEO Jamie Dimon one day, to how the bank is deploying its $10.8 billion annual tech spend to better serve clients and compete with rival financial firms.