KekCoin (CURRENCY:KEK) traded down 4.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on July 27th. KekCoin has a market capitalization of $496,929.00 and approximately $2,551.00 worth of KekCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One KekCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0464 or 0.00000491 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, KekCoin has traded down 21.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cardano (ADA) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0583 or 0.00000618 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.97 or 0.00010272 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00030600 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.58 or 0.00016709 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0434 or 0.00000459 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $211.40 or 0.02239285 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0702 or 0.00000743 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002959 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000019 BTC.
KEK is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the POS 2.0 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 17th, 2017. KekCoin’s total supply is 11,716,385 coins and its circulating supply is 10,716,385 coins. The Reddit community for KekCoin is /r/KekcoinOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for KekCoin is kekcoin.co. KekCoin’s official Twitter account is @KekCore and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling KekCoin
KekCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as KekCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire KekCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase KekCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KekCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KekCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.