BOSTON, Nov. 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — Here’s our expert pick of the best laptop Black Friday & Cyber Monday deals on popular laptops like the Macbook, Surface and Razer Blade gaming laptop reviewed and published by the Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales team at Retail Egg.
Best laptop deals:
● Save up to 62% off on HP laptops, desktops, monitors and tablets at HP.com – including sales on the top-rated Spectre x360 convertible laptop, Omen gaming series, HP Envy, Pavilion & Chromebooks
● Save up to $400 on top-rated gaming laptops at HP.com – experience the convenience of power and portability with HP’s OMEN series featuring an Intel Core processor and discrete graphics
● Save up to $150 on Lenovo laptops at Walmart – deals available on Lenovo ideapads & gaming laptops
● Save up to $839 on Apple MacBook, MacBook Air & MacBook Pro laptops at Amazon – check live prices on top-rated 2019 Apple MacBook models
● Save up to 40% on Acer Predator gaming laptops at Acer.com – deals also available on laptops, desktops & monitors
Black Friday & Cyber Monday sales are time limited. Visit Amazon’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday page and Walmart’s Black Friday & Cyber Monday home page for their latest deals. Retail Egg earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
A gaming laptop is a high-powered device built to withstand the intense processing and graphical demands of digital entertainment. Examples of these are the Acer Nitro 5, Lenovo Legion Y700, and HP Omen 17 which are equipped with Intel Core i7, premier Nvidia graphics, and overclockable GPUs. Microsoft Surface Laptop 3 and Apple MacBook Pro can also be upgraded for gaming needs. Deals for these laptops can be found at Walmart and Amazon.
How much do prices drop on Black Friday? Shopping during Black Friday sales events can result in considerable savings. In 2016, e-commerce analytics firm Profitero found that shoppers saved an average of 36% on mid-priced electronics deals on Amazon.
The dominance of online shopping as the preferred shopping option becomes more evident on Black Friday. Adobe Analytics reports that the online sales for 2018’s Black Friday reached $6.22 billion, a 23.6% increase from the preceding year’s sales.
About Retail Egg: Retail Egg shares e-commerce deals news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Egg earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Retail Egg