LIDL has participated in Black Friday for the last couple of years, and we expect the supermarket chain to do the same in November.
Last year, the discounter cut prices by up to 75 per cent on food, drink, tech and kitchen gadgets.
The Black Friday deals landed in stores from November 23 but they were only available as long as stocks lasted.
Lidl hasn’t yet confirmed whether it’s taking part in the sale bonanza this year or said what kind of deals you can expect, but keep an eye on this page as we near the date.
The discounter doesn’t offer online shopping so you’ll need to pop by a store to nab any bargains.
Lidl has more than 760 stores across the UK. You can find your nearest one using its store locator tool.
Our tips for finding the best deals this Black Friday and Cyber Monday
IT might be tempting to dive in and snap up LOADS of items on Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but here’s how you can guarantee you’re getting a good deal.
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like Quidco and TopCashback BEFORE you place your order. Cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
What’s in Lidl’s Black Friday 2019 sale?
Lidl has so far remained tight-lipped about this year’s Black Friday deals.
But below we’ve included some of last year’s deals to give you an idea of what could be on offer.
What was in Lidl’s Black Friday sale in 2018?
All the best savings:
- Toshiba 43” Full HD Smart LED TV – Black Friday offer: £199, was £349
- Nutribullet 600 Series Starter Kit – Lidl Black Friday offer: £39.99, was £59.99
- Vax Cordless Slimvac – Lidl Black Friday offer: £79.99, was £149.99
- 10-Portion Family Grill by George Foreman – Lidl Black Friday offer: £29.99, was £109.99
- 6l Digital Slow Cooker – Lidl Black Friday offer: £24.99, was £59.99
- Cava Brut, 75cl – Lidl Black Friday offer: £3.49 , was £4.99
- French Chardonnay Pays d’Oc – Lidl Black Friday offer: £2.99, was £4.99
- Deluxe Hand Cooked Potato Crisps – Lidl Black Friday offer: 42p, was 85p
- British Extra Mature Cheddar – Lidl Black Friday offer: £2.39, was £3.99
Stocked exclusively for Black Friday
- The Deluxe Dry Aged British Beef Tomashawk Steak for £14.99 per kg
- The Deluxe Jamón Serrano Reserva Ham Leg for £29.99
- Magnum of Prosecco for £10.99
- Oral-B Pro 650 3D Action Electric Toothbrush with Toothpaste for £19.99
- Remington Keratin Therapy Pro Hairdryer for £19.99
- Remington Keratin Therapy Pro Curl for £19.99
- Remington Keratin Therapy Pro Straightener for £19.99
Lidl is just one out of many supermarkets and retailers expected to launch deals for Black Friday.
If you’re looking for other offers, check out our Black Friday page.
There you’ll be able to find the key areas likely to feature in the event, and crucial information about shopping during the Black Friday period.