Linx (CURRENCY:LINX) traded down 6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM Eastern on November 11th. Linx has a market cap of $120,841.00 and approximately $169.00 worth of Linx was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Linx coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0038 or 0.00000101 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Linx has traded 24.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.35 or 0.00781673 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0933 or 0.00002484 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000146 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00003263 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00017098 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0364 or 0.00000961 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0916 or 0.00002420 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0577 or 0.00001526 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00011801 BTC.
Linx (CRYPTO:LINX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 20th, 2017. Linx’s total supply is 32,815,318 coins and its circulating supply is 31,815,318 coins. Linx’s official website is mylinx.io. Linx’s official message board is mylinx.io/news. The Reddit community for Linx is /r/LINXcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Linx’s official Twitter account is @linXcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Linx Coin Trading
Linx can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Linx directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Linx should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Linx using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Linx Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Linx and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.