Linx (CURRENCY:LINX) traded down 3.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on January 12th. Over the last week, Linx has traded up 1% against the U.S. dollar. Linx has a market capitalization of $108,965.00 and $57.00 worth of Linx was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Linx coin can now be bought for $0.0032 or 0.00000087 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and CoinExchange.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $32.10 or 0.00875791 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000193 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0760 or 0.00002073 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00003599 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00018703 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0414 or 0.00001128 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00011632 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000650 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0656 or 0.00001789 BTC.
Linx (LINX) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 20th, 2017. Linx’s total supply is 35,171,203 coins and its circulating supply is 34,171,203 coins. Linx’s official message board is mylinx.io/news. Linx’s official Twitter account is @linXcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Linx is /r/LINXcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Linx’s official website is mylinx.io.
Buying and Selling Linx
Linx can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Linx directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Linx should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Linx using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Linx Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Linx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.