LiteDoge (CURRENCY:LDOGE) traded up 24.2% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 15th. Over the last week, LiteDoge has traded up 5.9% against the dollar. One LiteDoge coin can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. LiteDoge has a market capitalization of $360,888.00 and $56.00 worth of LiteDoge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20,756.76 or 2.30895778 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0120 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded 19.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001157 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 15.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.72 or 0.00052480 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0343 or 0.00000382 BTC.
LiteDoge (LDOGE) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 11th, 2015. LiteDoge’s total supply is 15,262,535,074 coins. LiteDoge’s official Twitter account is @litedoge and its Facebook page is accessible here. LiteDoge’s official website is www.ldoge.tech. The Reddit community for LiteDoge is /r/litedoge and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling LiteDoge
LiteDoge can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteDoge directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteDoge should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase LiteDoge using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteDoge Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteDoge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.