LockTrip (CURRENCY:LOC) traded up 1.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on June 15th. In the last week, LockTrip has traded up 3.8% against the dollar. One LockTrip token can now be bought for $0.62 or 0.00007031 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Mercatox, YoBit and LATOKEN. LockTrip has a total market capitalization of $9.25 million and approximately $141,450.00 worth of LockTrip was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00008315 BTC.
- Vitae (VITAE) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00009089 BTC.
- Dimecoin (DIME) traded down 46.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- MonetaryUnit (MUE) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- ALQO (XLQ) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000117 BTC.
- Social Send (SEND) traded 21% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- Shekel (JEW) traded up 31.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Dystem (DTEM) traded up 24.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Carebit (CARE) traded down 40.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
LockTrip (LOC) is a PoW/PoS token that uses the Quark hashing algorithm. It launched on April 15th, 2016. LockTrip’s total supply is 18,585,933 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,952,163 tokens. LockTrip’s official Twitter account is @LockChainCo and its Facebook page is accessible here. LockTrip’s official message board is medium.com/@LockChainCo. The official website for LockTrip is locktrip.com. The Reddit community for LockTrip is /r/locktrip/ and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
LockTrip Token Trading
LockTrip can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Fatbtc, Mercatox, LATOKEN, Kucoin, YoBit, Bancor Network, HitBTC, Gatecoin and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LockTrip directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LockTrip should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LockTrip using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LockTrip Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LockTrip and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.