Your email is already registered. Please subscribe to Longmont Times-Call to continue.
$6 for 1 Year of Standard Digital Access
Already a subscriber?
• 5:19 a.m. Police responded to an auto theft in the 300 block of Sheley Court.
• 11:40 a.m. Officers took a report of a disturbance in the 2500 block of Main Street.
• 1:35 p.m. Police took a report of theft in the 300 block of South Hover Street. The suspects are unknown.
• 4:34 p.m. An employee of a Longmont business reported theft in the 200 block of Ken Pratt Boulevard. There are no investigative leads.
• 10:10 p.m. Officers conducted a traffic stop near Mountain View Avenue and Main Street. A man was arrested on suspicion of DUI.
View more on