MassGrid (CURRENCY:MGD) traded down 7.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on July 16th. One MassGrid coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0460 or 0.00000439 BTC on major exchanges including ChaoEX, QBTC and CoinEx. In the last seven days, MassGrid has traded down 28.3% against the US dollar. MassGrid has a market capitalization of $3.39 million and $722.00 worth of MassGrid was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,492.27 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $218.65 or 0.02088475 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $87.50 or 0.00835772 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $297.99 or 0.02846302 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00013520 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $81.50 or 0.00778469 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.83 or 0.00055691 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $77.12 or 0.00736607 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $27.18 or 0.00259613 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000029 BTC.
MassGrid is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Jump Consistent Hash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 1st, 2018. MassGrid’s total supply is 135,081,863 coins and its circulating supply is 73,815,483 coins. The Reddit community for MassGrid is /r/Mass_Grid and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for MassGrid is www.massgrid.com. MassGrid’s official Twitter account is @MassGrid.
Buying and Selling MassGrid
MassGrid can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: QBTC, CoinEx and ChaoEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MassGrid directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MassGrid should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase MassGrid using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for MassGrid Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MassGrid and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.