MASTERNET (CURRENCY:MASH) traded down 41% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 5:00 AM E.T. on December 20th. One MASTERNET token can now be bought for about $0.0029 or 0.00000079 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and STEX. Over the last week, MASTERNET has traded down 34% against the US dollar. MASTERNET has a total market cap of $91,659.00 and $3,827.00 worth of MASTERNET was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00009058 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002912 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027949 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000642 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $82.61 or 0.02260085 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.95 or 0.00162871 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.91 or 0.00216315 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027629 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027614 BTC.
MASTERNET Token Profile
MASTERNET’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 31,686,740 tokens. The Reddit community for MASTERNET is /r/MasternetMASH and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for MASTERNET is akasicglobal.io. MASTERNET’s official Twitter account is @MasternetMASH.
Buying and Selling MASTERNET
MASTERNET can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MASTERNET directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MASTERNET should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MASTERNET using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for MASTERNET Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for MASTERNET and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.