Miners’ Reward Token (CURRENCY:MRT) traded up 16.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 15th. During the last week, Miners’ Reward Token has traded up 14.8% against the US dollar. One Miners’ Reward Token token can currently be purchased for about $0.0996 or 0.00001109 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. Miners’ Reward Token has a total market cap of $996,258.00 and $12,322.00 worth of Miners’ Reward Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004656 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $32.72 or 0.00363895 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $212.36 or 0.02362050 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011187 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001420 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0330 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $13.97 or 0.00155434 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00019537 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0682 or 0.00000759 BTC.
Miners’ Reward Token Token Profile
Miners’ Reward Token’s genesis date was March 28th, 2017. Miners’ Reward Token’s total supply is 10,000,000 tokens. Miners’ Reward Token’s official website is wavescommunity.com/miners-reward-token. Miners’ Reward Token’s official Twitter account is @wavesplatform.
Miners’ Reward Token Token Trading
Miners’ Reward Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Miners’ Reward Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Miners’ Reward Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Miners’ Reward Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Miners’ Reward Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Miners’ Reward Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.