MonaCoin (CURRENCY:MONA) traded down 0.2% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on October 26th. One MonaCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $1.15 or 0.00018121 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin, QBTC, Bleutrade and Bittrex. MonaCoin has a market capitalization of $72.66 million and approximately $460,557.00 worth of MonaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, MonaCoin has traded 3.1% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $6,349.89 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $200.40 or 0.03168071 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $466.16 or 0.07369506 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $51.50 or 0.00814232 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $105.44 or 0.01666977 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.14 or 0.00144488 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $116.64 or 0.01843931 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $27.04 or 0.00427454 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.94 or 0.00030739 BTC.
MonaCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. It launched on January 1st, 2014. MonaCoin’s total supply is 63,389,400 coins. The official website for MonaCoin is monacoin.org. MonaCoin’s official Twitter account is @_monappy_ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for MonaCoin is /r/monacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
MonaCoin Coin Trading
MonaCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Bleutrade, Zaif, Fisco, CryptoBridge, QBTC, Bittrex, Bitbank and Upbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MonaCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MonaCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MonaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for MonaCoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for MonaCoin and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.