Shah would also continue as the ex-officio Chairman of AMFI Financial Literacy Committee. Other decisions taken about the positions at AMFI board meeting on 6th of October 2020 were:
• Saurabh Nanavati (Chief Executive Officer, Invesco Asset Management (India) Private Limited.) has been re-elected as the Vice-Chairman of AMFI.
• A. Balasubramanian (Chief Executive Officer Aditya Birla Sun Life Asset Management Co. Ltd.) continues to be the Chairman of AMFI Valuation Committee.
• The Board has re-elected Sanjay Sapre (President, Franklin Templeton Asset Management (India) Private Limited.) as the Chairman of AMFI Operations & Compliance Committee
• Vishal Kapoor (Chief Executive Officer, IDFC Asset Management Co. Ltd.) has been elected as the Chairman of AMFI Standing Committee of Certified Distributors (ARN Committee).
• Radhika Gupta (Chief Executive Officer, Edelweiss Asset Management Ltd.) has been elected as the Chairperson of AMFI ETF Committee.