Niobium Coin (CURRENCY:NBC) traded 4.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 11:00 AM E.T. on July 19th. Niobium Coin has a market capitalization of $1.24 million and $9,595.00 worth of Niobium Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Niobium Coin token can currently be purchased for $0.0252 or 0.00000242 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Bleutrade and Exrates. Over the last week, Niobium Coin has traded down 25.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003040 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $29.09 or 0.00278971 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009615 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.67 or 0.01301198 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0887 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000247 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00024878 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.65 or 0.00121352 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0567 or 0.00000544 BTC.
Niobium Coin Token Profile
Niobium Coin launched on December 1st, 2017. Niobium Coin’s total supply is 102,289,706 tokens and its circulating supply is 49,077,668 tokens. The Reddit community for Niobium Coin is /r/NiobiumBomesp and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Niobium Coin’s official Twitter account is @NiobiumCoins and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Niobium Coin is niobiumcoin.io.
Buying and Selling Niobium Coin
Niobium Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Exrates and Bleutrade. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Niobium Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Niobium Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Niobium Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Niobium Coin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Niobium Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.