OneLedger (CURRENCY:OLT) traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 5:00 AM ET on September 15th. Over the last seven days, OneLedger has traded down 2.6% against the U.S. dollar. One OneLedger token can now be purchased for $0.0077 or 0.00000117 BTC on major exchanges including Kucoin, IDEX, Bilaxy and CoinEx. OneLedger has a market capitalization of $3.09 million and approximately $933,696.00 worth of OneLedger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00008967 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003902 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015201 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0222 or 0.00000338 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $18.88 or 0.00286783 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.90 or 0.00150656 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $490.70 or 0.07454695 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00009747 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
OneLedger Token Profile
OneLedger launched on June 13th, 2018. OneLedger’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 400,743,631 tokens. The official website for OneLedger is oneledger.io. The official message board for OneLedger is medium.com/@OneLedger. The Reddit community for OneLedger is /r/OneLedger and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. OneLedger’s official Twitter account is @OneLedgerTech.
OneLedger Token Trading
OneLedger can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: UEX, IDEX, Kucoin, Bilaxy, CoinEx and LATOKEN. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as OneLedger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OneLedger should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy OneLedger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for OneLedger Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for OneLedger and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.