OP Coin (CURRENCY:OPC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on June 14th. Over the last seven days, OP Coin has traded 4.2% higher against the dollar. OP Coin has a total market cap of $79,802.00 and approximately $8.00 worth of OP Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One OP Coin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.26 or 0.00072051 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.10 or 0.00208309 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00008053 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00010420 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001817 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00008908 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00006326 BTC.
- BOMB (BOMB) traded 12.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.19 or 0.00059751 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000075 BTC.
OP Coin Profile
OP Coin (OPC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on November 14th, 2017. OP Coin’s total supply is 2,473,656,069 coins and its circulating supply is 1,858,984,784 coins. OP Coin’s official Twitter account is @OPCoin.official and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for OP Coin is /r/OPCoin_official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for OP Coin is opcoin.info.
OP Coin Coin Trading
OP Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OP Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OP Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OP Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OP Coin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OP Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.