Pal Network (CURRENCY:PAL) traded 0.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on January 5th. Pal Network has a market capitalization of $2.27 million and approximately $102,808.00 worth of Pal Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Pal Network has traded down 12.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Pal Network token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0048 or 0.00000131 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, DEx.top, DOBI trade and Kyber Network.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008978 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002905 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027878 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000644 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $83.69 or 0.02284797 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.95 or 0.00162440 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.80 or 0.00212911 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027560 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027571 BTC.
Pal Network Token Profile
Pal Network launched on January 11th, 2018. Pal Network’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 474,025,282 tokens. The official website for Pal Network is www.pal.network. The Reddit community for Pal Network is /r/PolicyPalNet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pal Network’s official Twitter account is @PolicyPalNET. The official message board for Pal Network is medium.com/@policypalnet.
Buying and Selling Pal Network
Pal Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DEx.top, Bilaxy, Kyber Network, CPDAX, IDEX, CoinBene, DOBI trade and DDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pal Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pal Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pal Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Pal Network Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Pal Network and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.