ICO News

Pantera Capital's ICO fund grows 500% in 2020 – Explica



fructifyfructify

Pantera Capital, an ICO-focused fund, rose 500% in 2020. The Bitcoin fund’s similar indicator was 299%, the block writes.

First, Pantera ICO Fund has invested in Filecoin, 0x and other protocol building projects in the blockchain ecosystem.

Then, according to Dan Morehead, the current market environment is different from 2017. Investors are much more focused on Bitcoin and Ethereum than in the previous rally.

Finally, Morehead points out that these two cryptocurrencies accounted for 86% of the total market capitalization of the market. The remaining 5000 altcoins sharing the remaining 14%.

Recall that on January 14, the CEO of Pantera Capital predicted a rise in the price of bitcoin to $ 115,000 by August 2021.

Previously, Morehead had made an optimistic forecast for Ethereum and XRP.

Well done, you’ve read this entire article!

To congratulate you we are going to offer you our free method of investing in cryptocurrencies simply and automatically with the objective of generating regular income while protecting your capital as much as possible.

To access your giveaway, click here and register: https://www.fructify.io/actucrypto.

fructifyfructify





READ SOURCE

Read More   ICOCalendar.Today Price Tops $0.0023 (ICT) - Riverton Roll

Leave a Reply

This website uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you accept our use of cookies.