Pascal Coin (CURRENCY:PASC) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on July 4th. One Pascal Coin coin can now be bought for about $0.19 or 0.00001644 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including QBTC and Poloniex. Pascal Coin has a total market cap of $5.19 million and $147,416.00 worth of Pascal Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Pascal Coin has traded up 3.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00003381 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $33.33 or 0.00285282 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00008590 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $201.69 or 0.01726384 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0319 or 0.00000273 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00000876 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.52 or 0.00149944 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.41 or 0.00029168 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 12.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0736 or 0.00000630 BTC.
About Pascal Coin
Pascal Coin was first traded on August 11th, 2016. Pascal Coin’s total supply is 27,012,950 coins. The official website for Pascal Coin is www.pascalcoin.org. The Reddit community for Pascal Coin is /r/pascalcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pascal Coin’s official Twitter account is @PascalCoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “Average block time – 5 minutes 288 blocks per day105,120 blocks per yearNote: Average is an estimation, due to internal adjusting mechanism, real average time is a value between 4 and 5 minutes, having a range of 288-360 blocks/day or 105,120-131,400 blocks/yearPascal Coin use’s 4 decimal values: ex. 15.1234 (15.12345 is not a valid value) Initial reward per mined block is 100.0000 Pascal Coins per block.This value will be divided by 2 every 420,480 blocks (average 4 years), so the next cycle reward will be 50.0000, 25.0000, etc. … until reaching 1.0000 Pascal Coin per block.The minimum reward will be 1.0000 Pascal Coin. After block 2,943,360 (avg 32 years) the block reward will remain a constant 1.0000Pascal Coin uses self-creating accounts. Each block produces 5 accounts3 operation types can be done with Pascal Coin: Transaction 1 to 1: A single and simple transaction, from one account to another account.Change Account key: Change Public/Private key of an account.Recover funds: Explained on the White Paper. This is to prevent lost keys/lost coins inside the Pascal Coin blockchain. This operation can only be done by miners when mining.Recover funds can only be executed after 420,480 blocks when no operations occur in an account (approx 4 years)In order to easily operate with Accounts, each account has 2 extra verification numbers. Account “0” -> “0-10″Account “1” -> “1-22″Account “12345” -> “12345-54″Cryptographic keys (elliptic curve keys) used by Pascal Coin can be one of: secp256k1 (like bitcoin)secp384r1secp283k1secp521r1See “SEC 2: Recommended Elliptic Curve Domain Parameters:” [http://www.secg.org/SEC2-Ver-1.0.pdf]Genesis block was created on August 11 2016 This coin has NO PREMINE. All coins have been distributed to miners from block 0.Note: Current blockchain version is 1. The Pascal technical’s can only change with a blockchain version upgrade”
Buying and Selling Pascal Coin
Pascal Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex and QBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pascal Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pascal Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pascal Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pascal Coin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pascal Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.