PENG (CURRENCY:PENG) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on June 16th. In the last seven days, PENG has traded up 0.9% against the dollar. One PENG coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Bleutrade and CoinExchange. PENG has a market capitalization of $221,641.00 and approximately $552.00 worth of PENG was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004747 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $32.44 or 0.00359288 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $212.75 or 0.02356400 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011116 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001439 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $14.07 or 0.00155874 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.69 or 0.00018739 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0682 or 0.00000756 BTC.
PENG’s total supply is 9,998,608,799 coins and its circulating supply is 6,934,450,339 coins. The Reddit community for PENG is /r/PenguinCoinPENG and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. PENG’s official website is pengcoin.io. PENG’s official Twitter account is @coin_peng.
Buying and Selling PENG
PENG can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Bleutrade and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PENG directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PENG should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PENG using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PENG Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PENG and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.