Pioneer Coin (CURRENCY:PCOIN) traded 2.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 29th. Pioneer Coin has a market cap of $6,225.00 and $55.00 worth of Pioneer Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Pioneer Coin has traded 5.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Pioneer Coin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0021 or 0.00000053 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Aston (ATX) traded 29.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00018178 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0100 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000306 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0416 or 0.00001051 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000036 BTC.
About Pioneer Coin
Pioneer Coin (CRYPTO:PCOIN) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on October 4th, 2017. Pioneer Coin’s total supply is 3,867,550 coins and its circulating supply is 2,972,117 coins. Pioneer Coin’s official Twitter account is @pioneer_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Pioneer Coin is pioneercoin.com.
Buying and Selling Pioneer Coin
Pioneer Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pioneer Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pioneer Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Pioneer Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pioneer Coin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pioneer Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.