Pirl (CURRENCY:PIRL) traded 3.8% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 18th. During the last week, Pirl has traded up 3% against the US dollar. Pirl has a total market cap of $1.20 million and $55,534.00 worth of Pirl was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pirl coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0299 or 0.00000741 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, BTC-Alpha, Cryptopia and Sistemkoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00006203 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002738 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Pirl Coin Profile
Pirl is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 25th, 2017. Pirl’s total supply is 39,938,139 coins. Pirl’s official Twitter account is @PirlOfficial. Pirl’s official website is pirl.io. The Reddit community for Pirl is /r/pirl and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Pirl
Pirl can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, Stocks.Exchange, BTC-Alpha and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirl directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pirl should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Pirl using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pirl Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirl and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.