Proton Token (CURRENCY:PTT) traded up 2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on January 17th. Proton Token has a total market capitalization of $339,709.00 and approximately $68,199.00 worth of Proton Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Proton Token has traded 20.8% higher against the US dollar. One Proton Token token can currently be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinTiger, LBank, BitForex and FCoin.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00008483 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027406 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000744 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0814 or 0.00002224 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $8.81 or 0.00240792 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.74 or 0.01823895 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $7.68 or 0.00209745 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027738 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00012191 BTC.
Proton Token Token Profile
Proton Token’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,396,952,400 tokens. Proton Token’s official Twitter account is @proton_global. Proton Token’s official website is www.proton.global.
Proton Token Token Trading
Proton Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinTiger, FCoin, LBank, BitForex, BCEX and DDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Proton Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Proton Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Proton Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Proton Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Proton Token and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.