Proton Token (CURRENCY:PTT) traded 0.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on September 3rd. Proton Token has a market cap of $15.11 million and $894,030.00 worth of Proton Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Proton Token token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0018 or 0.00000017 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, BitForex, BCEX and LBank. During the last week, Proton Token has traded down 43.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002466 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009334 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $22.78 or 0.00212403 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $137.07 or 0.01278065 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0639 or 0.00000596 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.35 or 0.00087178 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00017456 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Atlantis Blue Digital Token (ABDT) traded up 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.06 or 0.00019203 BTC.
Proton Token Token Profile
Proton Token’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 8,241,566,033 tokens. Proton Token’s official website is www.proton.global. Proton Token’s official Twitter account is @proton_global.
Proton Token Token Trading
Proton Token can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BCEX, FCoin, DDEX, CoinTiger, LBank and BitForex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Proton Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Proton Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Proton Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Proton Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Proton Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.