Qtum (CURRENCY:QTUM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 11th. Over the last seven days, Qtum has traded 4.3% lower against the dollar. Qtum has a total market cap of $205.48 million and approximately $412.26 million worth of Qtum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Qtum coin can now be bought for approximately $2.14 or 0.00024283 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OTCBTC, Bitfinex, Coinsuper and Exrates.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0955 or 0.00001086 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0281 or 0.00000319 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005318 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 17.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0511 or 0.00000581 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Qtum (QTUM) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It launched on December 19th, 2016. Qtum’s total supply is 101,907,716 coins and its circulating supply is 96,157,696 coins. Qtum’s official Twitter account is @QtumOfficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Qtum is /r/Qtum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Qtum’s official website is qtum.org.
Buying and Selling Qtum
Qtum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cobinhood, Exrates, Livecoin, Coinrail, Bitbns, Bleutrade, DragonEX, BitForex, CoinEgg, Bithumb, Liqui, OKEx, LiteBit.eu, CoinExchange, Ovis, EXX, Coinnest, ABCC, GOPAX, OTCBTC, ZB.COM, LBank, HBUS, BigONE, Coinsuper, Upbit, Huobi, Binance, Iquant, Bit-Z, Bitfinex, Gate.io, Coindeal, BCEX, Poloniex, Kucoin, Liquid, CoinEx, Crex24, Bibox, Bittrex, Allcoin, DigiFinex, HitBTC and Coinone. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qtum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qtum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qtum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.