November 9, 2019 at 7:33 am
Quant (CURRENCY:QNT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM ET on November 9th. One Quant token can currently be purchased for approximately $6.88 or 0.00077838 BTC on exchanges including Fatbtc and IDEX. Over the last week, Quant has traded up 13.9% against the dollar. Quant has a total market cap of $83.05 million and approximately $27.55 million worth of Quant was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008105 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.77 or 0.00381350 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011356 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Traceability Chain (TAC) traded 11.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001454 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00008132 BTC.
- CyberMusic (CYMT) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- TouchCon (TOC) traded 22.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000058 BTC.
Quant (CRYPTO:QNT) is a token. Quant’s total supply is 14,612,493 tokens and its circulating supply is 12,072,738 tokens. Quant’s official website is quant.network. Quant’s official Twitter account is @quant_network and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Quant is /r/QuantNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Quant is medium.com/@quant_network.
Quant Token Trading
Quant can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Fatbtc. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quant directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quant should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quant using one of the aforementioned exchanges.