Quanta Utility Token (CURRENCY:QNTU) traded up 0.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on April 17th. Over the last seven days, Quanta Utility Token has traded down 26.6% against the US dollar. One Quanta Utility Token token can now be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, Bit-Z and Cryptopia. Quanta Utility Token has a total market cap of $3.29 million and $38,796.00 worth of Quanta Utility Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $650.82 or 0.12425789 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000249 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.29 or 0.00043809 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002460 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0160 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00001050 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00025406 BTC.
Quanta Utility Token Token Profile
Quanta Utility Token (CRYPTO:QNTU) is a token. It was first traded on April 5th, 2018. Quanta Utility Token’s total supply is 120,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 29,279,582,414 tokens. Quanta Utility Token’s official Twitter account is @quantaplc. The official website for Quanta Utility Token is www.quantaplc.im. The Reddit community for Quanta Utility Token is /r/quanta.
Buying and Selling Quanta Utility Token
Quanta Utility Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quanta Utility Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quanta Utility Token should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Quanta Utility Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quanta Utility Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quanta Utility Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.