Quanta Utility Token (CURRENCY:QNTU) traded up 12.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on January 19th. Over the last seven days, Quanta Utility Token has traded 25.6% higher against the dollar. One Quanta Utility Token token can now be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bit-Z, Cryptopia and HitBTC. Quanta Utility Token has a market cap of $6.05 million and approximately $3,531.00 worth of Quanta Utility Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $476.95 or 0.12763266 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 10.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000295 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00028426 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0388 or 0.00001039 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0495 or 0.00001324 BTC.
About Quanta Utility Token
Quanta Utility Token is a token. It launched on April 5th, 2018. Quanta Utility Token’s total supply is 120,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 29,279,582,414 tokens. Quanta Utility Token’s official Twitter account is @quantaplc. Quanta Utility Token’s official website is www.quantaplc.im. The Reddit community for Quanta Utility Token is /r/quanta.
Quanta Utility Token Token Trading
Quanta Utility Token can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quanta Utility Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quanta Utility Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Quanta Utility Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quanta Utility Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quanta Utility Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.