Raiden Network Token (CURRENCY:RDN) traded 5.2% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on January 20th. One Raiden Network Token token can now be bought for approximately $0.22 or 0.00006020 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, DDEX, Binance and Bibox. Over the last week, Raiden Network Token has traded 4.5% higher against the US dollar. Raiden Network Token has a market cap of $11.09 million and approximately $119,702.00 worth of Raiden Network Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00015858 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.14 or 0.00031353 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0528 or 0.00001451 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00007961 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0345 or 0.00000948 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0472 or 0.00001298 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00004329 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0756 or 0.00002220 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0480 or 0.00001321 BTC.
Raiden Network Token Profile
Raiden Network Token uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on March 8th, 2015. Raiden Network Token’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 50,593,936 tokens. The Reddit community for Raiden Network Token is /r/raidennetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Raiden Network Token’s official message board is www.medium.com/@raiden_network. Raiden Network Token’s official Twitter account is @raiden_network. Raiden Network Token’s official website is raiden.network.
Raiden Network Token Token Trading
Raiden Network Token can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Kucoin, OKEx, DDEX, Kyber Network, LATOKEN, Ethfinex, Bilaxy, Huobi, Gate.io, Bibox and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Raiden Network Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Raiden Network Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Raiden Network Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Ratings for Raiden Network Token Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Raiden Network Token and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.